All sales to the customer are concluded under BMS's trading terms and conditions:
Prices and payment
1. Prices quoted are in South African Rand (ZAR), subject to rate of exchange, and valid for 30 days.
2. All goods remain the sole property of BMS until paid in full.
3. All bank charges/fees are for the customer's account. Items to the value of bank charges will be removed from customer's order if not paid for.
1. Confirmation of order to be sent via email, telephonic orders will not be accepted!
2. Specially manufactured/non-stock items CANNOT be exchanged, cancelled or returned after order is placed and will only be ordered upon payment in full.
3. We do not supply replacement parts for any other suppliers' equipment except equipment supplied by BMS. If we agree to supply at customers behest, the customer bears full responsibility of parts working etc. This will only be ordered upon payment in full!
1. Delivery time is merely an indication and BMS cannot be held responsible for any delays.
2. All goods to be checked on delivery & invoice signed. No queries regarding breakages will be entertained after 7 working days.
3. Responsibility of products ceases at delivery to transport company in good condition.
4. In all cases where delivery is made by the customer's carrier, the carrier shall be deemed to be the customer's agent. Risk in and to goods shall then pass onto the customer once the carrier takes delivery.
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as goods will not be accepted for return unless approved by BMS.
2. The suitability of the goods for any use contemplated by the client is the sole responsibility of the client and BMS shall in no way be responsible for the suitability of the goods for any particular end use.
3. Items correctly supplied by BMS, but incorrectly ordered by the client will be exchanged/credited, less restocking charge of not less than 15%+VAT of the invoiced price of goods within the 30-day period.
4. Upon BMS's discretion, after 30 days, an exchange/credit will be entertained provided goods are complete and in its original/saleable packaging. Pro-rata costs will apply for items not in expected condition. If return/exchange approved, a credit will apply to client's account for future orders.
Warranty/Guarantee/Refunds (Count from date of order)
1. All goods sold with a 30-day guarantee and a 1-year limited warranty! All items are tested by BMS before despatch. For refunds to apply, equipment must be tested within this period as manufactures will not entertain any refunds beyond this period. Goods refunded/replaced/credit are defective and/or faulty in manufacturing.
2. After 30 days, any mechanically faulty equipment will be repaired provided the equipment was not abused during usage, or incorrectly used as per its intended purpose. If the item cannot be repaired, a credit of 50% of the invoiced amount will be issued against the client's account for future orders. No cash refunds will take place.
3. All items will have to be returned to BMS for its technicians to approve any of the above.
4. Guarantee/Warranty is void if the product has been found to be abused during usage, or incorrectly used as per its intended purpose. Damaged goods are not returnable!
5. All of the above is only applicable provided goods are returned complete and in its original packaging, and upon BMS discretion.
6. After 1 year, any mechanically faulty equipment, will be subject to a quote.
1. These will not be allowed unless approved/supervised by personnel of BMS, the client is free to visit our offices and view product or request a complete specification.
2. If approved upon BMS's discretion, appropriate legal documentation will have to be signed and the customer will be responsible for any breakages/damages, and may be charged in full.
1. Provided after regular purchasing over a period of 3 months, application form to be completed, account approved upon credit checks and if required, surety.
2. BMS reserves the right to approve an account; limit the account and/or terms to an amount at its discretion!